How to get to Bristol Bay Adventures
Booking a trip gets you a connecting flight from Dillingham to our doorstep. However, any transportation to and from the chartered flight in Dillingham will be your sole responsibility. Please view our suggested steps below for making these arrangements:
- Book your flight with your airlines of choice
- We can assist in making your airline reservations
- Your itinerary will include a connecting flight in Anchorage to Dillingham
- You will arrive in Dillingham
- Board your chartered flight and fly to the river
- Settle in and start fishing on the Nushagak River…
The Nushgak: It’s the Salmon that make it happen
Bristol Bay is famous for the largest King Salmon run in Alaska. This region also hosts the best Trophy Rainbow fishery as well. There are few places left in the world as wild, biologically productive, remote, beautiful, and as pristine as the Bristol Bay watershed in southwestern Alaska.
Moose, Caribou, and brown bear, too, rely on the bounty of this land and it’s waters. This region is also the home of the Alaskan Mulchatna herd. The drainage is one of the last great natural places in existence. It is for these reasons that we have chosen to host our camp in this area. Your trip with Bristol Bay Adventures will provide you with a true wilderness experience.