Fishing Lodge Personal Gear List
- Sun screen
- Bug repellent
- Any Medicine
- Reading material
- Travel clock
- 1 Water bottle
- Day Pack / Backpack
- Knife or Leatherman
- Field glasses (optional)
- Flashlight or small reading light
- Snacks or Candy
Clothes and Gear
Weather varies so dress in layers. Be prepared for rain and chilly mornings.
- Tennis shoes & hiking boots (we recommend leather/Gore-Tex)
- Rain Gear (Jacket and Pants we recommend Healy Hanson Impertec Brand)
- Fleece Pants and Fleece Top
- Warm Socks
- Waterproof Gloves
- Set of regular clothes: Jeans, Tee Shirts, Underwear, Socks, etc.
- Sun Glasses
- Hat, Beanie, or Hooded Outer Wear
- Head Net
- Chest Waders & Shoes/Nobbies for Fly Fisherman
- Cooler or you can purchase a Fish Box at the Lodge
- *One +30 Degrees Sleeping Bag & Pillow
*If you are staying in a cabin bedding will be provided.
Soda, alcohol, and candy are not supplied but you’re at liberty to bring them. No glass or metal plastic is preferred.
Please help keep our great frontier pristine and clean for the next visitor by being ready to pack out what you bring in. Thanks!
*Per flight regulations, there is a 75 lb. weight limit per person. You will be charged for excessive weight and baggage handling if you exceed your allotted weight limit.